Statement of Faith
We Believe …
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God, written by men of God, as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.
- In One God, who is infinite in power; holy in nature, attributes, and purposes; as well as omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.
- That the invisible God was revealed to us as Father in creation, Son in redemption, and as Holy Spirit in His Grace from those who sincerely trust Him.
- That in Jesus dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; for it pleases the Father that in Him should all the fullness dwell.
- In the virgin birth. Jesus was both human and divine. Jesus was God manifest in the flesh.
- In the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We believe that He ascended on high and sent His Spirit, the Holy Spirit, which was poured out on Jerusalem over 2000 years ago. He is the same spirit that fills the hearts of those who diligently seek Him today.
- In baptism in water by immersion in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for remission of sins, and in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, with speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. This constitutes the new birth experience.
- In a holy and sanctified life.
- In divine healing and partaking of Holy Communion (The Lord’s Supper).
- In the glorious catching away of the church (The Rapture of the saints) when the Lord Jesus returns in the clouds in glory to take His people to heaven.
- That Jesus is the only saving name on earth … and whatsoever you do in word or deed, do all in the Name of Jesus.